Exchange & Returns
We are responsible for what we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a free and easy No Questions Asked Exchange Policy *
- Exchange of the items purchased from VipananKart India, shall be allowed within 14 days from the date of delivery, provided the merchandise is in its original and saleable condition with original invoice.
- We do not return or exchange Undergarments, Altered Garments, Furniture , Dry Fruits for hygiene and other reasons.
- Exchanges of Fine Jewelry, Gold Jewelry, Gold Coins, Cosmetics & Perfumes, Sunglasses, Maxit Products, Electronic Products and Watches and writing instruments, will be extended only if the merchandise is returned in original and sealed pack condition.
- In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had expected, you may return the merchandise unused, in its original packaging and tags. Any defective merchandise, can be highlighted within the warranty period as specified for the item.
- Any exchange or returns for reasons other than the above, the shipping charges if any, will not be refunded.
- Merchandise bought during sale will be exchanged within the same sale period only.
You may return Merchandise to us in the following ways:
- You may raise return/exchange (Registered user) by login into your VipananKart India online account from “My Account > Order > Return/Exchanges” or
- You may write to us at email@example.com and request a return or exchange. We will arrange for the merchandise to be collected from the delivery address through courier, and returned to us. We shall process the return subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, failing which return/ exchange / refund may not be possible.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure, that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe that the merchandise is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and write to us firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
Returns / Exchange Through courier collection
- If you request a return/exchange through courier collection, at the time of collecting the merchandise, you will be given a courier Airway Bill, which is to be retained for future reference. Please also keep a copy of the sales invoice for future reference, before handing over the return merchandise and original sales invoice to the courier. We will send the original invoice back to you through courier, after processing your return/exchange request.
- Exchanges through courier collection shall only be done, for items with exactly the same price as the item being returned. Please indicate clearly the replacement item requested and our Customer Care Associate will check and confirm if the item is available in stock and whether the exchange can be made.
- Any refund against a return request made to vipanankart.com customer support, and collected by courier from the delivery address where the item was originally delivered, shall be processed only upon receipt of the merchandise in unused condition, along with the original sales invoice.
- After the merchandise is received by vipanankart.com, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of merchandise we shall process a refund/exchange within 5 working days of receipt of the merchandise.
- Refunds of payments charged to the Cardholder’s credit card will only be credited back to the Cardholder’s credit card account, which was used to pay for the original order. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank. In the case of nationalized banks, a delay can be expected for the refund to be visible in the account.
- Refunds of payments made via Cash on Delivery will be done by online transfers. An email form will be sent to the customer requesting to enter bank account details.